6012301 - Leica Rugby CLI – CLX 900
Upgradable rotary laser with semi-automatic double grade, 20RPS, lasers invisibles
The Leica Rugby CLI is the first upgradable rotary laser level with a very robust design that can be adapted to all construction site applications. So you can use the CLI Basic, and add options like the CLX 900 with a one-button horizontal laser and, during work requiring the establishment of a slope on two axes (double slope, fully automatic).
More secure thanks to its invisible laser beam, the CLI can also be programmed to work with 20rps head speed making it effective for heavy machinery guidance.
- Remote range : Diameter 600m
- Operating Range (Combo, RE 140/160) : Diameter 1350m
- Grade : 8%
- Precision : ±1.5mm @ 30m
- Self-Levelling Range : ±6°
- Protection : IP68
- Temperature : -20°c @ +50°C
- Power Supply : Li-Ion battery
- Warranty : 5 years / knockdown: 2 years
Unavailable for online purchase. Contact us!